Everyone must have sore butts from sitting on the edge of their seats while reading my previous episodes of "The Doctor is (Not Totally) In." I am sorry if you are one of the sore butted ones. Try a little anti-inflammatory and perhaps some ice. You may want to get a softer chair. You also may want to get a more interesting life.
Viewing entries in
Fred (as promised) is back. Episode 1 proved that I could:
- Spin a tale with the most average of them.
- Draw anatomically incorrect cartoon characters.
- Write legibly
The last of these is clearly the reason I should push on. This is actually my normal handwriting. I did not go to EMR because people couldn't read what I wrote. That's not to say that the content of my writing was anything to crow about.
Anyway, let's see what Fred is up to now.
OK, I am taking a risk here. I've actually already made 3 episodes so far, so don't worry about the total lack of any coherent plot. Actually, there's no coherent plot after three episodes either. Actually, there's not much coherent in my writing at all. So really, it's not THAT big of a risk. Here's a disclaimer:
- I am not an artist, but I do draw cool faces on tongue depressors that kids seem to enjoy.
- This is stream-of consciousness stuff. I really have only a vague idea where it is going. That's pretty much the same as any of my blog posts, though.
- I won't quit my day job (unless you know some very rich toddlers who want faces drawn on tongue depressors)